Lab diluted pregnant woman on creatinine levels only

MrX714

My niece is in the custody battle of her life. She is in her third trimester & was ordered to take urine test. The lab said she was diluted due to low creatinine levels(specific gravity was good). My own research says they can't do that on just that one level. I also have found that pregnant woman will have low creatinine levels even after the birth. My problem is I need something from a medical journal or from a government entity stating as much so I can give it to her attorney to present to the judge. Can anyone help plzzzzzzzzz.

Thank you Tyler for your response. I have the full results page & believe we are going to consult an attorney. They didn't follow their own manual after further research. It states they go by both creatinine & specific gravity. I believe we have a case but the attorney will let us know for sure. I will let everyone know what the outcome is. When Family Court uses the Drug Court System there is no over site. The criminals are getting more rights than my niece. Who is not a criminal just a victim of family court.

Back
Top Bottom