Lambs Breath Auto

BobbyZ

First time making a journal.
I saw this at CK and have always wanted to try it. This is there new Auto Lambs Breath. Now the grow was last minute, so I think she has a lot of potential that I haven’t tapped into. She got a very short veg and then forced to flower early 12/12 due to the current rotation. She is now back to 18/6. I doubt that is good for a plant... Anyhow, I just wanted a taste. I noticed lots of red/purple stems, I don’t thank that’s good? I flushed and hope thing are moving well through the stems.

CK Lambs Breath Auto
3 gallon FFOS
FF trio & some Cal Mag
Feed is every other watering.
The light is a low cost extra Chinese blurpule.
Unfortunately I am horrible at logging my time and just go by appearances. She still got plenty time to grow...
0EC8BBB4-6677-4A1F-A114-29B5BCC4AA59.jpeg
7A49818C-11AF-4C67-9558-C7F37002325C.jpeg

Yeah I'll have to do a better one, that was kind of an info dump...
Na its good bro. You've told us everything we need to know :) now just keep us updated and let us know of any other changes in the garden.
Am i tripping or did you have some other plants going aswell?

Na its good bro. You've told us everything we need to know :) now just keep us updated and let us know of any other changes in the garden.
Am i tripping or did you have some other plants going aswell?

Yeah I've got a Crown Royale and CBDream in flower also. And Blue cookies and Super Silver Haze that just broke ground.

Yeah I've got a Crown Royale and CBDream in flower also. And Blue cookies and Super Silver Haze that just broke ground.
Happy daaays. My suggestion to you would be for when u start doing regular updates. Get in your garden and take each plant as it comes. Right this one needs water/food, bit of leaf stripping etc.etc. take pics. Move to next plant.
When it comes time to do your update and you are uploading your pics I write my intro to begin with. Then add my first pic, right so thats CBDream (for instance) what did i do to her, what do I think of her, what do I think I could improve. Next pic and so on and so forth.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom