Last month or last 2 weeks?

kennykilller

my plants are about 4 months old now but between shocking them a few times and doing other things to slow down growth (my first grow was trying diff things) im not sure when to harvest. do i wait untill all the wite hairs have turned red or when most of them are? another thing is i was gunna start flushing them but i dont want to if im gunna have to wait another 3 to 4 weeks. let me know if pics would help. ps i know to look at the tri comes too se if they are ready but kinda hard to tell being my first grow and all. any input would b cool:)

Re: ?last month or last 2 weeks?

for sure. check back in a while and ill get some up if my computer will let me. thanks for replying :)

Re: ?last month or last 2 weeks?

adilynn_184.JPG
adilynn_104.JPG
adilynn_183.JPG
ok so here they are. this is my first run ever so i learned alot and alot about what not to do lol. as you can tell i burned them and put them thru hell but they are doing the best they can.

I would take a guess to say to start your flush now.
if you have a scope and looking at your trichs are looking cloudy you are ready. your pistals are closing around the bud and thats a good sign. if you are still not sure take a sample and see if your happy with the buzz:peace:

lol i burned them is why:) haha ya i got in a hurry with the nutes. so they look old enough? i thought ther was alot of white hairs still. but ill take your advice and ill try a lil and see how it is:) thanks for all your help. ps i dont have a scope i take a pic with my cam and zoom in. cant really tell if cloudy but can see the tips and they dont look like balloons just yet. got a lil bit hangin up in front of fan. will try in a few hrs. thxs alot

Back
Top Bottom