Leaf advice

Guy Cavallero

From what I've read and from what I've been told if a leaf characteristically has a red stem and seems to be lacking in color than its nutrients must be off, is that as a general rule correct? Here are my leaves on my Bubba Kush, can you tell me what you think is wrong..... something must be if you can see red stems under an LED light LOL?
420-magazine-mobile740421083.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652497259.jpg

Red stems can just be genetics, I would say as long as the rest of the plant looks good you are OK.
For sure, what about if it isn't genetics?

For sure, what about if it isn't genetics?
I had the same issue under my LED on my last plant. With the stem getting red/ purple. Thought it was maybe a Cal/Mag issue. After asking around people started telling me it is very common under LEDs to have a purple stem. She ended up growing out fine with a great harvest.

I had the same issue under my LED on my last plant. With the stem getting red/ purple. Thought it was maybe a Cal/Mag issue. After asking around people started telling me it is very common under LEDs to have a purple stem. She ended up growing out fine with a great harvest.
Now that's the sort of thing I like to hear, LOL. I think the other part of my problem is definitely miss reading the dosage of nutrients and feeding them less than required.

Now that's the sort of thing I like to hear, LOL. I think the other part of my problem is definitely miss reading the dosage of nutrients and feeding them less than required.
My stems and leaves looked identical to yours in color. As long as she is noticeably growing you should be fine. Well less isn't always a bad thing.

I am on my second grow, and i can confirm that all of my plants so far had some reddish in their stems as well..
I wouldn't worry too much if the rest of the plant is ok as it was said before :)

He's making buds like this so I'm not so sure I have a problem anymore....maybe just over thinking lol
420-magazine-mobile1802387566.jpg

Back
Top Bottom