Leaf Burn? Maybe - Please help

FloridaSunset

OK, so I'm re-vegging my girl from my last grow and the same signs of something wrong seem to be showing up...

I use the3 Part Hobbiest "Advanced Nutrients" Nutes with the same brand supplements at their recommended feeding doesages of 4ml/L for the 3 Part and 2ml/L for the supplements. She is, and has been, in a Hempy Pot and I've been feed//watering every other day. Lighting is an Apollo 250w Horticultural CFL in a reflector and the light is approx 8" above the canopy.

Any suggestions as to what the cause of this could be would be greatly appreciated... Thanks...

:Namaste:

DSCN13488.JPG
DSCN13495.JPG

at first i thought light burn lol.. but at a closer look i'm gonna guess ph related. you could try backing off on the nutes for a while. try just ph balanced water. reveg's can be sensitive. also water lightly. don't make the pots too heavy or it could cause root damage. looks like it may already be recovering though.

good vibes!

at first i thought light burn lol.. but at a closer look i'm gonna guess ph related. you could try backing off on the nutes for a while. try just ph balanced water. reveg's can be sensitive. also water lightly. don't make the pots too heavy or it could cause root damage. looks like it may already be recovering though.

good vibes!

Many thanks for your help! PH isn't something I've been keeping track of since the nutes I've been using are a "PH Perfect" formulation that is supposed to adjust the PH to the preferred level regardless of what it starts out as? So I checked the PH of the first batch I mixed up (it was on the money) and didn't check it again. Going to start adjusting the PH on each new batch. I will be checking the PH of each new batch of nutes from now on even though the Nute maker doesn't recommend it.

As you suggest I am going to feed straight PH adjusted water for a few days and then start the nutes at about half strength and then go from there.

This is, of course, once I get her repotted in to the 2gal bucket I've got set up as a Hempy Pot. Got it ready to go today and hope I can get her moved on Sat.

Things move a little slow around here but stuff usually all gets done. Usually...

Back
Top Bottom