Leaf curl on all new growth

tat2gee

im in my third week of flowering and im noticing that my plants have stop flourishing. im noticing that all new growth instead of lookin nice and healthy its looking curled in from the very small ones on up. im gettin depressed as the days go by.i use fresh fox farm soil they are in 5 gl. pots im using kool bloom as a fert with a lil thrive alive my temps remain at the low 70's and i have fresh air going to them at a good rate ,even if it gets hot i have the fan on a thermostat so it wont go over 75...wat could be wrong?:adore:

Re: leaf curl on all new growht

im thinking that it mught be some magnesium def. im very careful when i add nutes to my water and i never put exactly wat thge bottle says for example ,if it says add8 ts.spoons per gallon .ill add 5 1/2,get it so i cant see it being an overfert .problem ,but im no expert.

Pics would be great to see whats going on with them. Whats the PH??
Is this a soil grow or hydro?

Whats your watering schedule??

Which way are the leaves curling, up or down???

my ph is at 6.8 to 7.im using a 400 watt hps ,i have a 180cfm squireel fan in a space 3by4 b 7.:allgood:

after I started flowering alot of my new leaves are droppy kinda..but most of the plant is fine, so I'm not really worried.

How is this suppose to help you? I have no clue...

Om Assking Myself The Same Question.today I Checked Them And I See Alot Of New Hairs On The Small Buds But Nothing Spectacular ,ive Been Feeidng Plain Water To Them For About A Weeek Now .i Reppotted Them Recently In Fox Farms Soil ,so Imk Not Qworried About Them Not Havin Any Food,cause The Soil; Has Aloy Of Food ...im Hoping They Make A Come Back....

ive seen leaf curl in cases of fert burn before. some plants react differntly to too much food, some yellow right up and others start drooping. that or some excess in a mineral can lead to lockout of another one. try flushing them out real good, a fresh flush is very benefical to a plant.

Back
Top Bottom