Leaf diagnosis please

topwell

420 Member
outdoor grow feed and drain to reservoir feeds only when cool twice daily 8am&8pm dutch master flower at 1.5 EC 5.7pH

Attachments

• plant 1.JPG
    plant 1.JPG
    924.9 KB · Views: 33
  • plant 2.JPG
    plant 2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
That chart is really helpful but arent all the newts etc allready in like flora 3 part by GH

Yes, but no 2 plants are alike. Just like people. You and I could have the same diet but body can process it differently. Maybe your body can’t process iron as well as mine for instance. Therefore you’d have an iron deficiency and I wouldn’t. Even though we have the same intake and diet. Plants are the same.

Yes, but no 2 plants are alike. Just like people. You and I could have the same diet but body can process it differently. Maybe your body can’t process iron as well as mine for instance. Therefore you’d have an iron deficiency and I wouldn’t. Even though we have the same intake and diet. Plants are the same.
So do you have a diagnosis for the problem. I am having trouble because a couple of pics on green thumb lous excellent chart look similar but not quite the same as my leaves.

used it all the time with GH flora But then changed to dutch masters and it said not to add calmag as their product was choc full of calmag. but after looking around i tend to agree with you and have added calmag this arvo .THX

Back
Top Bottom