leaf diagnosis

par301

Good morning all,

I am new to this site and am looking for some assistance. I have a plant in bloom (hydro) and the leaves are getting brown edges and the tips of the leaves are curling up. I will try to post a picture ( if i can find my usb cord). Can anyone venture a guess as to what the problem is. I have looked in the growers bible and cannot find anything that matches. Thanks to all that may help.

par301

without more information i would say that if you are seeing signs of deficiency then it will be primarily due to ph issues... if your ph issues are fine then you can almost certainly rest assured your plants will take up nutrients (provided your nutrients levels are good too!)

my first question would be, "what are your ph levels and your ec/cf/ppm levels??"

a balanced and correct ph and ec read in your res/nutrient solution will certainly resolve any def /excess issue... it could be your nutrient solution is too hot for the plants... so would be good to know how old your plants are and and what stage of growth.

all the best!

Thanks for the info. The p/h has been fluctuating , but the nutes are steady at 8500 ppm. I disassembled the entire system, sanitized all parts (reservoirs, lines, and buckets. Re-filled the nute tank (10500 e/c and adjusted the p/h to 5.8. The strain is original amnesia and is in it's 4th week of flowering. The buds are looking ok, and no signs of pests. I think that due to the fluctuation of p/h may have been the problem. Also the light may have been too close. I will let all know how things progress. Any more input will be greatly appreciated, Thanks to all who have given there input. Anymore info is still appreciated

Back
Top Bottom