Leaf problems

got any idea what this is?
005684.jpg

problem has progressed and is only between veins. just on older fan leaves ph is at 7 and temps are at 70 and rh is at 30-35. using fox farm trio on a feed water water feed cycle. thanks 4 any input!

SAM_7322.JPG
SAM_7312.JPG
SAM_7323.JPG
SAM_7324.JPG
SAM_7316.JPG
SAM_7311.JPG
SAM_7315.JPG
SAM_7312.JPG

We are pretty sure we have figured the problem out. we had a humidifier in the room below a fan that was dripping or spraying/misting the leaves causing them to burn under the magnification of water under light.. ANY input would be EXTREMELY appreciated:thanks:

Wish I could help but I'm a first time grower.. Definitely looks like your plants need some help, so im bumpin ur thread

Wish I could help but I'm a first time grower.. Definitely looks like your plants need some help, so im bumpin ur thread

Thanks if you ever need any help with the basics feel free to ask me.
I think we got our problem fixed but not 100% sure. the humidifier was too close and lights burned through magnified water that settled on the leaves.:thanks:

Thanks if you ever need any help with the basics feel free to ask me.
I think we got our problem fixed but not 100% sure. the humidifier was too close and lights burned through magnified water that settled on the leaves.:thanks:

With all the water spots showing, I would think the same. Also does it mostly show right around where the humidifier was?

With all the water spots showing, I would think the same. Also does it mostly show right around where the humidifier was?

Thank you for the imput, after further inspection we think thats exactly what the problem was. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom