420 Magazine Background

LeafLady's Guide to Cloning

LeafLady

Working at one of California's busiest Medical Cannabis dispensaries means a lot of clone cutting and rooting! Here is what an average day on the clone table looks like.

IMG_25345.JPG

IMG_25304.JPG

I will show you preparation techniques first.
Things you will need:

• Sharp, clean and grease-free razor blade
    1 inch rockwool cubes
    Propagation tray w/humidity dome and 2nd net tray
    PPM / pH reader
    pH UP and pH DOWN
    R.O. water
    Clonex rooting hormone
    Roots Excelurator

PREP:

1. Measure 1 gal. of R.O. water
    (optional) 3 ml. Roots Excelurator
    1/4 Scoop Great White
    pH the mixed solution to exactly 5.5. This step is very crucial!
    (PPM's should be no more than 100.)

I like to separate the 1 inch rockwool pieces to ensure no root-bonding. (Optional)
After everything is mixed up and pH'd, soak the cubes well.
IMG_25323.JPG

What we use for the cuttings:
IMG_25335.JPG

There is the first major step. I'll post more if anyone is interested!

-LEAFLADY
:Namaste:

QueenTokelove

Well I am definitely interested. I still don't have a ph meter but I have tried cloning before. I am 2-1, has them in flowering now.

preprodigy

Plant of the Month: Jan 2012
Thank you! =)

just curious, when you did yout journal for the dispensary grow.

you mentioned using house and gardens aqua flake A and B, how and when would you add those to the mix?

I've already ordered these ingredients once i saw that journal, now im just looking for the tutorial lol.

how long did it take for you to experience roots like this?:
Check out these roots! The secret is: House and Garden's A&B + Roots Exelurator + Great White=
photo134.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/completed-journals/156361-leafladys-medical-dispensary-grow-1-a.html

could you pleasebreak it down into more detail if at all possible? or perhaps a run through of how they got from the cutting tray you just explained to this over grown with rooots?

thank you!!

preprodigy

any updates miss lay leaf? im sure youre busy but your talents are being requested ;)
please help us grow roots like picture i posted. and if nothing else needs to be added to your write up please let us know that too.

i just want my clowns to have roots like yours did on the dispensary grow. idc how long it took, 7 days, 14 days lol. i just want results.

thank you! =)

preprodigy

hey whats good? hope all is well with lady leaf Inc. =)

Top Bottom