Learning

I have to tell you I will have to study for a little bit because what you are talking about goes right over my head I really had no idea how much their was to growing this plant I will learn about fungus and mycorrhizae . But I think I should give her the micro grow and bloom from general hydroponics I don't think I want to use ocean forest next time
LOL! No worries!

Just a couple of weed warriors continuing the fight about synthetic vs organic! 😄

What I'm I doing wrong this is the watermelon auto I have been growing today she is 18 days old but it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger I haven't giving her anything I used foxfarm ocean forest so I should have to give her any food until week 6 from what I'm reading but it just looks like it's not growing .this is harder then I thought. Thank you for any help .

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how to help a thin stem because I think the ocean forest is burning the stem I'm not sure . I dont think I will ever use the ffof again

Here is a picture

17175956895571186505802600004630.jpg

Do what you think is right. I'm just going to say that there isn't really a standard that you can point to that sets up what is and isn't organic. What does that word even mean

Carbon based is what it actually means. You can have a synthetic organic grow where those chemicals are attached to carbon molecules making it an organic grow.

Short term profit based thinking has driven what you’re referring to which is a convoluted system based on a bureaucratic process. Where even if a farmer is completely “organic”, they can still add “synthetic” chemicals to their soil if a soil test shows a deficiency. So at the end “organic” really isn’t much different than “synthetic”.

Natural or Nature based is a better way in my opinion to refer to growing that centers around feeding microbes and building a healthy fertile soil food web, mimicking natures processes where possible.

Carbon based is what it actually means. You can have a synthetic organic grow where those chemicals are attached to carbon molecules making it an organic grow.

Short term profit based thinking has driven what you’re referring to which is a convoluted system based on a bureaucratic process. Where even if a farmer is completely “organic”, they can still add “synthetic” chemicals to their soil if a soil test shows a deficiency. So at the end “organic” really isn’t much different than “synthetic”.

Natural or Nature based is a better way in my opinion to refer to growing that centers around feeding microbes and building a healthy fertile soil food web, mimicking natures processes where possible.
I agree. My thought is that if you're going to be growing in a long season then, yes, soil health is paramount for maximum yield and organics is the way to go to get there but in a pot the soil will be replaced within 5 months so no real need to have to take the time to build that colony naturally. I guess that's why we add myco and bacteria into the soil to be able to provide the plant with enough microbes to be able to service the plant.

I agree. My thought is that if you're going to be growing in a long season then, yes, soil health is paramount for maximum yield and organics is the way to go to get there but in a pot the soil will be replaced within 5 months so no real need to have to take the time to build that colony naturally. I guess that's why we add myco and bacteria into the soil to be able to provide the plant with enough microbes to be able to service the plant.

Container gardening is as unnatural as using artificial light, maybe even more so. It’s vastly easier to grow naturally (organic) outside, in the ground, under the sun, the way it’s meant to be. It’s essentially the Tutorial for growing plants it’s so simple.

Having said that, it is possible to attain synthetic level yields with the floral expressions organic methods are known for in containers, indoors. However, this is a long process that requires years of consistent practices, composting, and dialing in your environment. Recycling and amending used soils while using vermicomposting alongside a handful of general amendments and good garden practices will get you there in time.

Or you can pickup a synthetic lineup, any size pots, a halfway decent light, and can produce a massive harvest of good quality cannabis that will rival anything you’ll find at the dispensary, with relatively little effort.

Natural (organic) methods require time, space, planning, and quite a personal investment to justify the costs. I also have flower and veggie gardens I run as well, so natural methods make much more sense for me. If I was only growing cannabis in a room I would run synthetics, Natural is too much work otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom