leaves flopping down and curled in a bit whats this sign?

DJScott543

hi the leaves on the plant have faced down towards the floor and curled inwards but its no discolour they r still green as they shud b but i dont kno y its only the 1 of them?ne1 help?

I have no idea how to help I have just never heard of that before... Wierd shit.

HighHouseWife said:
Hard to diagnose without a pic, but sounds like overwatering to me...

Exactly what I was going to say. How often and how much are you watering? Are you waiting for the soil to dry before watering?

i wait for the soil to dry yeh as soon as i see the soil loose a bit of colour and goes a bit dry i water it wiv about 300ml of water usually every4 days, any1 kno when they will start showing theyre sex if theyre male or female?theyre 3 and a half weeks old now i got told it usually only takes 3-4 weeks?i will take some pictures and post them up

I had a similar problem on my first grow, but my plant was 1 week into flowering when I saw symptoms. Several things can cause curling of leaves and drying of leaf tips, but at your stage of growth I would have to agree it is overwatering. The drying up of leaf tips is probably from excessive heat. How big is your pot, and the plant? Need more info before we give you the wrong advice and kill your baby.

DJScott543 said:
i wait for the soil to dry yeh as soon as i see the soil loose a bit of colour and goes a bit dry i water it wiv about 300ml of water usually every4 days, any1 kno when they will start showing theyre sex if theyre male or female?theyre 3 and a half weeks old now i got told it usually only takes 3-4 weeks?i will take some pictures and post them up
watering is a very tricky subject as seedlings will need watering more than larger older plants. what ive learned, more from watching weeds in the wild grow is that they will explode with growth whenever there is rainfall. weeds are programed to grow faster than other plants and they do this by using the nifty trick of growing after a lot of water. ive found what works best is to let all the soil dry out as if there hasnt been rain for a week or 2 and then soak them until water drains out the bottom. but dont water once a week, water when you see the soil is dryed out, itll vary from grow room to grow room.:tommy:

Back
Top Bottom