Leaves problem! Front of leaf is cupping down

Re: Leafs problem! Front of leaf is cupping down.

typically yellow is either a nitrogen issue, a ph issue, or a water (cycle) issue. after a transplant if it only yellowing slightly on lower leaves (especially 3 finger leaves) dont worry to much. Just double check your water and keep going.

Hello, guys, it's been 4days from last watering, and I see that they growing, but the leafs still cupps down and the tips are yellowing. So I think today I will gonna guy buy some water from shop and flush them, each with 4-5liters of water. It's day 23 for them so tommorow it should start flowering stage. So I want to ask friends if I should add very low doses of bloom nutes to flushing water or not? I will take some photos now and upload it.

Re: Leafs problem! Front of leaf is cupping down.

I just were at the tent to meter the soil moist, and when I put finger in to the soil, I still feel some moist the pots are very light, I think I will flush it with plain water tommorow. So could anyone give me advise if i should put low doses of bloom nutes to plain water, the next watering?

I had a very similar thing happen in my last grow I stopped nutes for a week and it all sorted its self out, looks like nitrogen toxicity to me. Just stop the nutes and re look in a day or two mine took 4 days and where all happy and healthy again, The problem was caused by me adding nutes to already "Hot soil" soil that has already had nutrients added to it, so for the first almost 2 months I only gave nutrients like once a week and they grew huge and beautiful.

I had a very similar thing happen in my last grow I stopped nutes for a week and it all sorted its self out, looks like nitrogen toxicity to me. Just stop the nutes and re look in a day or two mine took 4 days and where all happy and healthy again, The problem was caused by me adding nutes to already "Hot soil" soil that has already had nutrients added to it, so for the first almost 2 months I only gave nutrients like once a week and they grew huge and beautiful.

I'm thinking of the same, so you suggest to water with plain water with runoff from pots, yes?

In the picture it seems like the very tip is yellow so that makes it hard to tell. So i do think that your best bet is to use water only for a week or so KNOW that your nute levels are very low. But there is the chance that its defficient and adding only water would make it worse but I doubt it bc your system is nice i dont think you would get crappy soil.

In the picture it seems like the very tip is yellow so that makes it hard to tell. So i do think that your best bet is to use water only for a week or so KNOW that your nute levels are very low. But there is the chance that its defficient and adding only water would make it worse but I doubt it bc your system is nice i dont think you would get crappy soil.

I use biobizz light mix it has added nutrients, but it's not very hot soil, such as allmix. I think it's it toxication, because i two times watered with biobizz grow nute it is rich in nitro so this i think caused the toxicity. Tommorow i will use plain water for watering. And will take some photos later.

Hey all. I just watered my girls, each with 3-4liters of plain water (bought from shop), the runoff's was different, same as ph's and ppm. All had about 1liter runoff, i also tested the ph and ppm's, they were all different, ph of run off was 6.6 up to 6.9~ and the ppm of runoff were from 500-800ppm. So what do you think guys?

Hey all.
It's been two days after it has been watered with plain water with no nutes. Some of plant are getting better (the biggest one is still cupped down..) lower leafs are getting yellow, could someone give me any advices what to do with them and what is the problem? I attach some photos. Please help. Here's gallery url to the photos: UMirin Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom