Is this overfeeding or some other stress?

biogrowerz

420 Member
SOIL GROW

Strain - Northern Lights Autoflower
# of Plants - 8
Grow Type - Soil - BioBizz Light Mix
Grow Stage - Bloom
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon fabric dirt pots
Lights - Mars Hydro TS3000 LED (460 W from wall)
Nutrients - BioBizz - uses Grow, Bloom, TopMax, Heaven and Alg a Mix
Medium - Out of the bag Biobizz Light Mix soil
PPM - No Co2 added but very good ventilation
PH - 6.5
Water: RO water
RH - 45% to 55%
Room Temperature -78
Room Square Footage - 5 x 5 tent
Pests - None

Problem: A few of my plants are showing some signs of not doing so well. Please see attached pictures. There are some yellow and brown
discoloration on some leafs and the plants are overall quite small? They are 38 days old today.

I have been feeding them BioBizz from the BioBizz schedule but as they are autoflowers I have used about 30% less.

Happy for any ideas that you could share.

Thanks in advance and have a great day! :)

///Bio
IMG_20200708_085544.jpg
IMG_20200708_085609.jpg
IMG_20200708_085952.jpg
IMG_20200708_085628.jpg
IMG_20200708_085912.jpg

Hey Bio. The problem does look to be nutrient related. You said that you are using nutrients at 30% less than recommended so I suggest going at what the recommended amount is. Your plants are in full flower now and should be treated like a photoperiod in flower. Up the nutrient strength with your next watering to full strength and I think you will see a difference. BioBizz light doesnt have the full package in regards to nutrients like the All-mix does and is for growers who want to be in total control of the nutrients. I think they just need a little more food

Hey Bio. The problem does look to be nutrient related. You said that you are using nutrients at 30% less than recommended so I suggest going at what the recommended amount is. Your plants are in full flower now and should be treated like a photoperiod in flower. Up the nutrient strength with your next watering to full strength and I think you will see a difference. BioBizz light doesnt have the full package in regards to nutrients like the All-mix does and is for growers who want to be in total control of the nutrients. I think they just need a little more food

Thanks for your feedback! Its my first time trying autoflowers, is it normal that the plants differ much in size and also how they look? Its is a bit of a cheap seedbank I have used, might be why?

Back
Top Bottom