Help! - 1st Grow White Widow

tomtom8516

Hi guys,
i have a problem. They're in vegetative stage for 1 month.
I'm growing indoor in ALL MIX soil,
using BIOBIZZ Fertilizers (Bio Grow and Bio Heaven)
Temperature of Room 77 °F at day and at night 64.4- 68 °F. Wattage of LED light 600W. I have 2 Lamps x 600W. RH- 50%, and pH 7. I'm watering my plants once a week.
My plant leaves are getting yellow and burnt. What's can be wrong?

Re: HEEELP !! 1st Grow White Widow.

IMG_81516.JPG
IMG_81476.JPG
IMG_81445.JPG

Re: HEEELP !! 1st Grow White Widow.

Try using just one light. Those little girls, being so young, might just be to much intensity?

How much are you feeding? Looks like N Def. Could be PH related, 7 is a bit high, 6 to 6.5 is ideal. At 7, some nutrients get locked out. Flush with 1/2 strength feed at PH 6. Good luck.

Cheers

I'm feeding once a week with BioBizz fertilizer (BioGrow and BioHeaven). What does it mean "Flush with 1/2 strength feed"? :oops:

So, it looks like old leaves are donating their N to the new growth. Old leaves yellowing, new leaves are not. Over fed will burn new leaves and not old, PH lockout will have wrinkles on new growth and yellow or stripes on new growth with other issues on old growth.

I see yellowing on old growth, no wrinkles, new growth looks ok. Under fed or small lockout. You should water with 1/2 strength food (small plants get 1/2 feeding schedule) but PH it to 6.

Cheers

The LED is to powerful for the young plants bye a long way there dead now ?I did the same thing had allot of luck just all bad..they must be well rooted and started high above tops of plants like my 900watt led needs above 3'6" for sure and don't move it down for awhile if its growing ok:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom