Nute Burn? Heat? Def?

lahana

hello everyone,

I have 3 Dinafem Original Amnesia Autos and 1 Critical+ 2.0 Auto under 600w HPS and Original Amnesia Plants are early in to the flowering, but I'm starting to get seared leaves, had a few leaves with this problem before but it was too minor i overlooked it but now the problem seems to spread, generally plants look healthy, and problem is more common with the older leaves. All plants are on the same feeding regimen (Biobizz Bio Grow, Bio Heaven for all + Bio Bloom, Top Max for flowering Amnesias, feeding them every other watering with lowest recommended dosage, also they all sit in Biobizz All Mix and water PH is 6.6) Critical+ shows no health problems at all. I also checked for pests and molds but it doesnt seem to be the problem, also using a very sterile space for my op, what can be my problem also notice the striped leaves too why is that too?
also also too too

Here are the photos:

They end up like this:
UH8A8348.JPG

Early stages:
UH8A8346.JPG

Healthy veg from top:
UH8A8352.JPG

General view from plant:
UH8A8349.JPG

Guess a measurement would help start by watering with 1 tablespoon Epsom salts/gallon of water. Until you can correct nutrient lockout, try foliar feeding. That way the plants get all the nitrogen and Mg they need. The plants can be foliar feed at ½ teaspoon/quart of Epsom salts

thanks for reply guys. I was thinking of cal-mag deficiency too, i was using a shitty bottled spring water because it had a ph of 6.6 already but had very low mineral content. I started giving them the spring water i drink with good ammounts of calcium and magnesium (32.2mg/l calcium and 4.2mg/l magnesium) with ph of 8.6, using PH down to get it to around 6.5-6.7 , do you think I still need to use epsom salts?

also i didnt flushed (according to an info i read somewhere that said to flush i need to water them with plain water 3x ammount of my pot size), but i've been watering them with plain spring water that i drink ((32.2mg/l calcium and 4.2mg/l magnesium) for 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom