Leaves seem to be Shielding Stem?

Jacckkfrost

Have seen lots of posts where leaves are curling under but the problem I'm seeing are the stems curling to shield the main stem. The plant has also had many weeks of veg. growth and I'd like an idea of if I should go ahead with flowering soon, or to wait for it to get closer to 20" growth. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

The first thing that comes to mind is over watering. Causing the leaves to droop. How often do you water and what soil are you using?

The second seems like weak branch growth. Have you had a fan on it? The branches just seem like the cant support the leaf growth. How long has it been vegging for?

i agree looks like ovewatering let it dry out to almost wilting then pick up the pot and get an idea of how much it weighs dry. overwatering is the easiest mistake!!\

The above posts are what i would expect(Over watering and lack of fan). And to answer your question about putting it into flower is entirely up to you. I pretty much put them into flower after i plant the clones from a solo cup into a one gallon. I only veg a week, two tops, and then flower. You said that it has many weeks of veg growth? How many? Seems rather small for many weeks of growth.

Nice looking lady,
She is huge for her size and I bet the weight of leaf vs stem to hold it up can't support the weight.

As said maybe a little over watering as well....

Might be a good time to give her a hair cut and remove 4/6 of those big fan leafs, watch her explode :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom