Leaves turning pale and yellow after hydro transplant

HydroNugglots

:cool: hello everyone , im having some problems with my new plants , i think its my nutrients cause i used all my old flora ones, im using schultz palnt food, with micronutrients 10-15-10 is that ok for the start of the plant what could be the problem

How much are you using? 10-15-10 is pretty high. I use botanicare pure blend pro (which i highly recommend) and has a 3-1.5-4. I use 1.75oz over 5gallons of water in my aeroponic setup. I also include some B-52 (or liquid karma), Sensizyme (or another botanicare product hydrozyme), and recommend using Hydroguard. Whats your PH? How often to you clean your hydroponic set up (to remove salt/mineral deposits). WHat do your roots look like? If you are using soil just stay with a metabolism booster and your fertillizer (pure blend pro can be applied to soils) Follow the directions for application on the back of the container and adjust to perfection. Really need more information in order to help. The golden rule of any nutrient is less is more. If you dont give them enough you will have a little less yeild but a yeild nonetheless. If you over fertillize then your roots will burn, your plant will wither, and more than likely die.

Back
Top Bottom