Leaves yellow with spots: What now?

Ive started to use little topopers for pests , try make thing less comfortable , I use strong oils to spray the toppers and I spray sides of my fabric pots , olibas , menthol, pepper mint , I also have a reptile humidifier I add lavender oil too .
Planting other plants along side helps too , coriander , basil, rosemary are good the

coriander repels spider mites so ive made an extract using alcohol then ill infuse into an oil ive also planted some in my grow room :)

After 4 years of battling Spider Mites I do not even look for them. If I see the little spots starting to show up I will start a spray program to get rid of them and then go back to a weekly maintenance spray program.

Yes, it is always something or another.;)
all these little things will make your grow room hostile for pests, no flyers , no diggers
For a spray , one table spoon natural soap, one cap of alcohol , half cup reap seed oil , 2 litre water ,
I get them every grow too but getting less each grow ,

P1170293.JPG
P1170295.JPG
P1170296.JPG
P1170299.JPG
P1170303.JPG
P1170348.JPG
P1170576.JPG
P1170658.JPG

Crap my bad….. pro mix hp can be ran as soilless and for soilless hydro rules apply. But he has pro mix potting soil. Gosh errr ummmh never had that beast so how about sanity checking on me on this one Smoking Wings since I haven’t had my morning wake n bake. Yeah feed water ph should be at 6.3 I do believe
The Pro Mix line can be impressive stuff. It used to be that it was peat moss based mixtures but over the years the company has been coming up with some that can be considered hydro as far as pH goes and some mixes can have the water & water-nutrient mixes be in the soil range for pH. These days it is almost mandatory that we keep the bag the stuff came in so we can figure out if hydro or soil guidelines apply.

Sorry about the delay but I have been so busy trying to figure out my grow and the problems going on there. And I am trying to get good clones from each plant that is recovering. And then getting rid of the unhealthy plants that I figure will not recover. And heavy rains rolling through this corner of the state have caused time consuming problems. At least we did not get any basement flooding but the back yard and a corner of the vegetable garden had standing water. Now is the time to pull weeds before the soil surface dries out and gets hard as rock. And our daughter is repainting the kitchen and dining room and doing small scale remodeling. Oh, it never ends.

Back
Top Bottom