Leaving cannabis dry for 2 weeks? Where to store?

steawis

Hay guys, ive got 4 ww x bb plants finishing in ~2 week and after harvest ive going out for holiday staight away for 2 weeks can you help me out friends and tell me what to do to not damage my drying girls for this time that i will be out? to not let it dry too much and keep my harvest in good condition when i come back.. or maybe you got any secrets to dry girls in few days for storing it safely after and leave it for few weeks?
any help appreciate, thanks.

Wouldn't it be better to wait with harvest till you get back if possible. Depends how far along your trichomes are i guess and you would need some kind of autowatering because i think it will be pretty difficult to get a good dry/cure without being present. If you dry for 2 weeks you either going to end up with mold (if you dry too slow) or too dry. Atleast that's the risk. Drying whole plant (oppose to branches/trimmed) takes longer but increases mold risk imho. And even if you dried quickly and started cure, cure still needs supervison for "burbing". Even with paperbag method you still need to mix the contents from time to time. You don't have a (very) trusted friend that can help? But maybe some of the experts have other solutions...

As a last resort i guess you could do the 2 weeks dry and then make hash, oil or butter out of it if it is to harsh to smoke. Or buy some of the re-hydration packs for cannabis so you can get atleast some cure even if it is too dry, but don't know how well those hydration packs work. I don't think it is possible to freeze it fresh (manicured, but still containing moisture) and then do thaw + dry/cure afterwards, but have never tried.

Back
Top Bottom