Dry and crispy leaves

syed

Hi friends im new to this forum, im in desperate need of helpful suggestions to recover my plant 3rd week of bloom with soil less mix 50-50 coco/perlite/vermiculite.led grow ten with good air circulation,bottom mother leaves r turning dry with tips rusty wen u touch them tips break and few bottom leaves showing same signs,

IMG_4012_1_.JPG
IMG_4014_1_.JPG
IMG_4014_1_.JPG
IMG_4012_1_.JPG

:welcome: syed!
Sorry - I won't be much help. I can't make out much from those pictures.
Can you get a picture in natural light so we can get a better look?
We need more detail. What do you feed? PH? Size of pot? Any more story on when this happened?

im sorry for late reply im new to this forum navigation is tricky, drying of leaves i noticed today after feeding them with mild balanced organic nutes in 6.5 ph water feeded with less than half of recommended dosage.pot size is 20 lts.
IMG_4022_1_.JPG
IMG_4021_1_.JPG
IMG_4020_1_.JPG
IMG_4024_1_.JPG

i guess plant recovered by controlling itself by not increasing damage.i think its coz of less penetration of lights.

The rest of the plant looks OK. :thumb:

I'd monitor her, but a couple of old, lower fans isn't the end of the world. I'd shoot for something closer to 6.0 PH.

Keep an eye on her. If it happens again post here so there will be a history for us to help diagnose from. I hope she stays well for you. I'd like to see you succeed.

Edit: You might also consider doing a grow journal next time. It is a great way to attract followers and get advice.

If its just the bottom leaves it could be the plant basically pruning itself. I have seen this in scrogg grows, and some of my old mothers. the leaves essentially don't get enough light for the plant to deem them viable so it stops supporting them they wilt and fall off. If you notice problems anywhere else that isn't the case, but so long as it's just the bottom most leaves that get the least amount of light i wouldn't be concerned. look at where the shadows fall on the plant in the tent that would be a great indicator if its just calling them a loss or if its a nute problem.

Hey buddies thanks so much for ur responses...my plants r doing good except few things that is couple of very top young leaves tips r yellow n again just couple of leaves, n I c same signs on couple of mother leaves here n there. Plz help this newbiee

hi guys im in trouble again i have no idea what am i doing wrong.. this problem started after i fed this plant with mild organic bloom with ph of 6.8 these problems started showing after 2 days,discoloring started from the middle of the effected leaves and started to cover whole effected leaf, this problem is on top few leaves i have no idea if this is mobile issue.

IMG_4067_1_.JPG
IMG_4068_1_.JPG
IMG_4069_1_.JPG
IMG_4070_1_.JPG
IMG_4075_1_.JPG

guys here is another plant with different problem on the second day after feeding this plant with mild organic bloom with ph 6.8 borders of leaves have turned towards downwards and whole plant looks in problem

IMG_4077_1_.JPG
IMG_4078_1_.JPG
IMG_4079_1_.JPG

I haven't spill anything as sort n room temp is between 71 to 75 humidity is between 45 to 60 percent

Back
Top Bottom