LED For Veg

KnuckleBone

I'm kind of late in getting caught up in the LED revolution So, I went for the Flowering lights first, I'm very pleased that decision. If ya get the parameters right they're awesome. BY the way "LED bashers... Please don't waste my time on this thread"... I Just wondering what some of the LED growers with more experience with LED's on here have to say about LED's for Veggin..? Also LED Lights for maintaining Mother Plants is a concern of mine. Is a three band good enough? All blues? Mixed?

LED's are all I have used for veg/mothers in the past 2 years and wouldnt use anything else for my 4x2x5 veg tent.

3 band led's are OK for veg, one of my panels is a 5 band 120w and the other is a 7 band 180w. I also have three 3 band ufos I no longer use but they were good for veg and clones just not much footprint for my space

In the photo below my 4 moms are on the right under the 120w and the vegging plants are on the left under the 180w, all healthy and happy. I prefer multi spectrum over all blues or all reds...

IMG_70583.JPG

Thanks for the info Batcave, After taking the plunge on two Diamond DS-200's I was thinking I could maybe go with some cheaper unit's for veg.. I veg on an 18"x40" shelf so I was thinking three UFO's would cover that well enough. Might go with The HTG 3 band UFO's. Still looking around at this point.

Back
Top Bottom