LED grams per watt

Or grow less plants for even longer, scrogg the area. Take a few weeks longer and fill the net.. then flower older wiser richer stronger healthier plants. Probably have 10x the amount of having the same amount of Christmas tree plants in your tent

Or grow less plants for even longer, scrogg the area. Take a few weeks longer and fill the net.. then flower older wiser richer stronger healthier plants. Probably have 10x the amount of having the same amount of Christmas tree plants in your tent
That I'll definitely agree with. Doesn't matter how good you are, when it comes to weight you generally can't compete with a solid scrogger. You guys get mental results. Seen a guy get nearly 4 kilos from 2 x 1000w gativa scroggs.
That's shits crazy man! If I didn't have such an awkwardly shaped attic and very inconveniently placed beams I'd do it in a heart beat but nay :( lol

If you get the right netting you don't need an awful lot to get better then normal bush grows.

I'm doing a scrogg, I'm really excited for this grow. It's like you say. Non comparable. One guy got 26oz on a single plant by scrogging and vegging way longer

I'd say you can always scrogg so long as you have the right seed and can manipulate your lights..

Evan if space was tight. I'd be towing the branches to the bloody pots :)

If you get the right netting you don't need an awful lot to get better then normal bush grows.

I'm doing a scrogg, I'm really excited for this grow. It's like you say. Non comparable. One guy got 26oz on a single plant by scrogging and vegging way longer

I'd say you can always scrogg so long as you have the right seed and can manipulate your lights..

Evan if space was tight. I'd be towing the branches to the bloody pots :)
It's not just the space mate. For that size plant, I only know how to do them in NFT.
If I can't get to the reservoir then I can't clean it out mate. Too much hassle sadly.
I get enough doing it the lazy way to keep me happy though. I've been experimenting for 4 years now to find the best way for me to grow and think I've finally settled on my own hybrid_hempy type style.
Zero waste coco growing. Can't grow em too big. I reckon 8-10oz will the the upper limit but its easier than looking after monsters.

Back
Top Bottom