Only 1 gram per watt? Ha!

growembig

I just finished up my first "real" grow and pulled 1900 grams (dried and trimmed) from 1800 watts of light in an under current setup. Everyone always said the goal is to meet 1 gram per watt so I figured what the hell... if I could get 1/2 gram per watt I would be happy. When I pulled 1900 (plus another 300 + in popcorn bud) I couldn't believe it.

I wish I had time for another grow... I would run nothing but medibud in RDWC and scrog like I had this time. That strain gave me 8 ounces per plant (roughly 6' tall plants) and choked out several of the other plants around it. I'm positive I could have filled an entire 10x5 tent with just 4 medibud plants and pulled well over 1 gram per watt.

Thoughts?

Good job. Consistency is key. I've had several go above 1gpw as well. But it is one of those once a year instances when conditions are apparently just right. I average about ..82gpw

If u can lock it down u can do very well

Im gonna harvest4,500 grams with 2000w with a twelvefoot table and a light mover... I think thats somthing like2.25 per watt. Of some blues ,purps, pineapple xpress, hero blue monster holks, holly grail 69,and dinafem industrials.. they are starting to get that smell too, if you dont mind ill show you a couple pics , 2 weeks into 12/12

I have two tables , same set ups. And 40 plants on each
25815.JPG
25415.JPG
25123.JPG
25314.JPG
25013.JPG

No offense but I don't take kindly to being called a liar without cause. Liar and thief and fighting words where I'm from. Please elaborate

Ull see above that I do not. I include all wattage. However when referencing gpw most are referencing "grams if bud yielded per Watt of LIGHT used. Sorry if u misunderstood but lack of comprehension on your part doesn't make everyone else dishonest.

wow - guys - blaze one and calm down :) At the end of the day - whatever math he does, doesnt get him more dried bud to enjoy - who cares if everyone elses math is flawed - keep growing and enjoying the amazing thing this plant is...

I'm super new to all this but I think this is the first time i've noticed a raised 'voice' in these forums.

thanks for the info and the read - it's been interesting!

Haha no worries mate I'm calm and smiling. Sorry if that sounded dick just being honest. As I always am. I don't take kindly to being called otherwise. Directly or indirectly.

theres only two 1000w hid lamps on a mover in the room..... Maybe the puffery is sunlight leaking in from a hole in the roof I dont know about!! Hate the game not the player.

10 lbs is 4480 grams correct ? 40 plants averageing 4 oz is 10lbs correct ? well they are two weeks into 12/12 and some are already packing 2 oz on them. How did we get here anyway ? Not trying to be argumentative ! Look dude stay off the crack!

Back
Top Bottom