Led Lights

FarmerKrinkle

I see people often coupling up their LEDs with cfls. I wanna know if you could just use LEDs for the entire life cycle of the plant? Has it been done and what was the yield like. I'm sure there are journals out there but i am just to high to search:smokin: thanks people

techspecs90.jpg

I would pass on any company selling LED lights that do not supply proper information such as beam angle, ratio of wavelengths, and specific wavelengths emitted in nanometers, and where it was manufactured and with what LEDs.... such as the aforementioned.

I would pass on any company selling LED lights that do not supply proper information such as beam angle, ratio of wavelengths, and specific wavelengths emitted in nanometers, and where it was manufactured and with what LEDs.... such as the aforementioned.

LighTer,

You just didn't look hard enough into my site and that is something I need to work out. A few bugs on searching the website. Sorry about that. All of that information is listed including all 7 wavelengths and angle lens which by the way are, dependant on wavelength, 60 or 90 and a couple 120's . I will be more than happy to answer all of your question and anyone else's questions about the research testing I've completed with my business partner "Firequeen" who is on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom