Legalization

desiree_chick

Here's a question for all the Americans:

if weed becomes legal in Canada, would you move here?

Prolly not. I have nothing against Canada, I just love America. I would move to Canada over a draft though. (Unless we were invaded then I'd fight to survive and protect my home and family.)

We are gonna decrim before we legalize.
And with the elections on there way, if the Liberals don't win and the fuckin Conservative Party does, byebye decrim ideas...

why not just try all the legal alternatives like kava! or kyaton! fuck that. or alchohol for that matter why not just kill yourself in the process j/k ill stick to my herb.

VOTE NDP!!!!!! Everyone doesnt want to vote NDP because "nobody is going to" and "they wont win". With this mentality, liberals will always be in power. I think that if everyone who really wants to vote NDP does, they CAN win!

Well said desiree chick! Layton was the only one that looked decent during last night's debate. He even did pretty good in the french one.

as said above, I was already thinking about moving there. Have always wanted to, actually.

Vancouver? Vancuover? ... Van cum over. Haha. that all looks fucked up.

Actually, people are probably more likely to vote liberal then conservative... Unless Martin just dig his own grave in the next couple of weeks and during the next debates.

DaHui said:
Well said desiree chick! Layton was the only one that looked decent during last night's debate. He even did pretty good in the french one.
It must suck to have to debate in two different languages.

Nah ....I won't move . I'll stick to being hunted like a fox . They don't know I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing though ......:smokin:

canada rocks...i really dig the education and healthcare....the lack of violence is a treat as well.enviromentaly its magnificent.i would move there 4 a alot of reasons...pots not one of them.

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that in at least some provinces, it was legal. I even heard of a hash bar being there. But I'm already moving to canada or the netherlands, wherever I can set up my own pot bar.

J842P said:
It must suck to have to debate in two different languages.
Why would it suck? French and english are the official canadian languages. Quebecers, mostly french represent about 1/3 of Canada, it's kind of normal that there is french debate then... ;)

old_smokey9483 said:
I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that in at least some provinces, it was legal. I even heard of a hash bar being there. But I'm already moving to canada or the netherlands, wherever I can set up my own pot bar.
Nope, it's illegal in Canada... But laws are some what leniant. You cannot open up a hash bar or pot café tho. People have tried, they got shut down and raided. You probably have better chances in the Netherlands..

DaHui said:
Why would it suck? French and english are the official canadian languages. Quebecers, mostly french represent about 1/3 of Canada, it's kind of normal that there is french debate then... ;)
Oh no, I know. I'm just saying that if the dude wasn't from Quebec (thus, I'm assuming, not as good at French) then it would suck to have a political debate.

I'm actually planning to move to America because its too fucking cold here. Man, I wonder what the border security will become like if they legalized here in Canada, they might not let anyone out of or into the country without a full body cavity search or something like that. haha.

desiree_chick said:
I'm actually planning to move to America because its too fucking cold here. Man, I wonder what the border security will become like if they legalized here in Canada, they might not let anyone out of or into the country without a full body cavity search or something like that. haha.
:smokin: Soooo......Do ya want a full body cavity search ? ? :smokin:

No I wouldn't, but thank you for the offer!

Back
Top Bottom