Question for those in Legal States

I've found indoor gardening has improved availibility and quality over the last 8years. Prices have not changed, except for the typical south of the border mix dropping slightly during outdoor harvest season.:peace:

what states is it legal in??

and is it only legal for medical??

Marijuana is not legal in any state, however it is legal for medical purposes only in many stats. If I have my facts correct, in New York, Marijuana is decriminalized making their laws the best out of any state. My friend got caught with 2 oz of marijuana and paid a fine. It was his 2nd offense. No probation nothing. In the city of Denver I think marijuana is completely legal, however this still means NOTHING because federally it is ILLEGAL. But the federal laws that mark this substance illegal and all other drugs is illegal in itself. The fed has no power to make these substances illegal under the power of the constitution, yet they did, thus in my mind making the entire constitution a worthless document. (I love the constitution and if us citizens follow it why the fuck can the fed not follow it) Marijuana and all other drugs legal status should be decided by the states, but the more our country grows, the more the government grows. We will soon be like the country we escaped prosecution from, Great Britain. We have become just like those that we once feared and dreaded. The founding fathers of this country are rolling in their graves that those idiots in washington ruined everything they worked for... And that is my 2 cents....

Marijuana is not legal in any state, however it is legal for medical purposes only in many stats. If I have my facts correct, in New York, Marijuana is decriminalized making their laws the best out of any state. My friend got caught with 2 oz of marijuana and paid a fine. It was his 2nd offense. No probation nothing. In the city of Denver I think marijuana is completely legal, however this still means NOTHING because federally it is ILLEGAL. But the federal laws that mark this substance illegal and all other drugs is illegal in itself. The fed has no power to make these substances illegal under the power of the constitution, yet they did, thus in my mind making the entire constitution a worthless document. (I love the constitution and if us citizens follow it why the fuck can the fed not follow it) Marijuana and all other drugs legal status should be decided by the states, but the more our country grows, the more the government grows. We will soon be like the country we escaped prosecution from, Great Britain. We have become just like those that we once feared and dreaded. The founding fathers of this country are rolling in their graves that those idiots in washington ruined everything they worked for... And that is my 2 cents....

Well, you've got to hand it to Obama, as of yesterday, it has to violate state and federal law to be prosecuted.

Back
Top Bottom