Legalize MI

Earth Child

Okay, so we've all been hearin' small bits about legalizing in Michigan, and I did some research, so here's what I found out.

There is a petition going around, and if it gets 304,000 signatures, the option to legalize the private use, growth, and selling of both Medical and Recreational marijuana will be on the 2008 ballot. This is huge for Michigan.

I have a facebook, and I just joined a group called "Legalize Weed" something or other. And it's actually run be two people on NORML, which is cool as Hell. So naturally they're very well informed. I highly reccomend anybody living in Michigan to check it out. Keep updated on it. Tell every single person you know about it, weather they smoke or not, 'cause they may be sympathetic to the movement itself.

Check it out, guys.

:peace: Earth Child

I am from michigan and it will never happen....Jennifer Grandholm the governor is a former canadian who is against medical or rec use. Man I hate that bitch......I got one year of probation and three months in jail for a joint in michigan....deff not a place to get cought with herb

Correct there. Granholm is a moron and it's NOT a good place to get caught. But if we don't even try, we'll never get it. It's very important that we get it at least on the ballot. I mean, sure, most of the cities in Michigan aren't really known to be that liberal. But we DO have Ann Arbor, where almost every single person would vote yes.

Hell, they could get half of their petition signatures in Ann Arbor alone, haha.

I live in mi and have back problems that is helped by tokin, it would be awesome for it to be legalised that way. Where can we go to help this along?

I dont know why were going for such a big step. We should just start with decriminalizing it. Michigan is pretty strict on Marijuana enforcement..Not to much in Holland (were known for crooked cops), but overall they are. I'm going to do all that I can to at least have it recognized, but I just dont know about the turnout. Fuck you Granholm, dumb bitch.

Sucks that your mayor is a bitch especially when she could be making a great taxable income for the state. Its sad to see that people are so ignorant to the fact that they will just say no because they have been told that since day 1 by their teachers and police. FUCK THEM! And a canadian president? No offense to the canadians but in a non liberal area how did they win? Im only partially conservative and I can't stand the foreign idiots. They make our liberals looks like conservatives who are almost fuedalists...HAHA!

Eh... Yeah we've got a Canadian Governor haha.

I'm liberal, but she just plan SUCKS. Not saying the canadit (Way off sp) Dick DaVoss was any better... It was more or less "Who is the best of the worst"

Whats that head shop in Ann Arbor? 420 degrees? Nice place real chill in there. It would be tight if Mi got it on the ballot but I think were a ways from seeing that happen.

i voted to legalize here in nevada.. too bad it didnt pass though :( but pretty close it was like 48 to 52 percent

I live in Alaska now but I am from Michigan, lived there for 30 some years...
You live in the wrong county and get caught with 1/8 and they want to send you to 3200 Cooper Street betterly known as Jackson prison
That is why I moved here to Alaska, now I can have a 1/4 pound legal...!

MV...

Holy shit really!?!

Dude I'm like 5 minutes away from Michigan...so I could walk to the border and smoke?..XD lmao.

Matanuska Valley said:
I live in Alaska now but I am from Michigan, lived there for 30 some years...
You live in the wrong county and get caught with 1/8 and they want to send you to 3200 Cooper Street betterly known as Jackson prison
That is why I moved here to Alaska, now I can have a 1/4 pound legal...!

MV...

Yeah thats what I mean. Michigan hasnt even decriminalized it yet. You get caught with bud, and your in deep shit. Thats why I dont know why there going for the full out legalization.... Either way I'm down with it. As long as it's recognized.

MBH

Yes, but still go out there and vote, sign petitions, whatever. We won't get it decriminalized if we don't even try.

You know what I just remembered? Granhold used to live in the house directly behind me. I once TP'd it 'cause she had a super annoying doggy or something.

Yeah, 42 degrees is the headshop. I like Stairway to Heaven better, though. The people there are much more relaxed. I once was 20 dollars short on buying some detox, which was thirty bucks. They took my ten and gave it to me anyways, haha.

Ya, I live near the Kalamazoo area and I would love to see decriminalization at least. I'm tired of seeing my friends get busted.

Yeah, definately. We should really try a rally or something eventually.

And yeah, the lady who let me buy it was about fiftely years old. She was so cool, haha.

Back
Top Bottom