Legalize Michigan

guttokill

Med Pot Hearings in Michigan Lead to Ballot Drive for 2008

304,000 signatures need to be gathered in 6 months in Michigan for an Initiative to legalize up to one ounce of marijuana to be put on the November, 2008 ballot. This follows on the failure of the Michigan State House to pass a medical marijuana law after hearing 90 minutes of compelling testimony.

hey...does it have to be a citizen of Michigan...shit I only live 5 minutes away..lol

Purpose420 said:
Ok this is just my 2 cents, the way I see that is this, legalization in Michigan would make so much sense. Michigan is a badly broken society thats held together by the healing herb ANYWAY. their just the kind of people that want to go through the proper channels, this is the best decision I think the state of Michigan could make. it could possibly give a very hurt and damaged society smile and have a little hope that tomorrows gonna be a little better, at least feel some positivity in their life. how many people from Michigan care to comment on this?:cool:

Dude, I dont want to sound like a dick or nothing, but how is Michigan such a "broken" and "damaged" society? You talk about Michigan like its a disabled war veteran, lol.

OH MY GOD who is in charge of the campaign for these sigs???

The Rainbow Farm incident in Vandalia, MI a fews years ago would be a PERFECT illustrator of what happens when the government really decides their going to bring you down for weed...

Originally Posted by 420FLASmoka
Dude, I dont want to sound like a dick or nothing, but how is Michigan such a "broken" and "damaged" society? You talk about Michigan like its a disabled war veteran, lol.

lived there 16yrs, your right them are the happiest people in the world

Michigans economy is probably one of the worst in the entire country. I cant exactly relate to the personalities of citizens from other states (cause i've never left Michigan haha), but in some sense I guess I could picture Michigans workers to be a little depressed. Michigan needs help. The auto ind. is pretty much gone, and 10s of thousands of jobs eliminated every day.

Marijuana regulation would be a life saver.

I will get those signatures if I ever find out where the petition forms are.

shit..I'll stand out side of my campus...and then I'll got to western michigan and do the same mother fucken thing. Where would we get these forms?

im not sure how to sign this petition exactly im reading into it. i remember seeing a booth set up in ann arbor one year with people signing stuff check out norml maybe?

I tried to check out NORML, but I couldnt find anything. That was also about a month ago.... Hopefully they show up soon though.

Back
Top Bottom