but dont want to do any thing about it. Print out
a flyer and take 3 dollars to a copyer and print
out 10 or 20 or go all out and print 100 of the
dam things just do some thing put them on car
windows on doors send e-mails fax them mail
them go out and buy a t-shirt or a bumper sticker
:peace: EVERY THING YOU DO COUNTS!!!:peace:

Re: legalize it!!! Its time brothers and sisters

I had deja vu reading this....lol...I dream wierd shit....anyway...

Magic Bus in indianapolis has a petition going on legalizing, so anyone in Indy go to Magic bus and sign their peitition...might as well buy some items while your there...=P

<3 Bunny

I've been really thinking about this lately. Sorry to crash the party, I dont think its going to be anytime soon that they will legalize. I think its going to be a slow and bloody ( maybe not! lol ) path to legalization. Do you think the " law " is just going to forgive everyone thats in jail for marijuana charges, and say .... "where sorry for putting you in jail .... its legal now" Maybe its just me ....
Dont get me wrong i would love to see in legalize but .... Nice flier btw!!

Yeah but it will not make it go any faster siting around and doing nothing you got to go out thair and let people know the truth then when every knows the truth then and onley then can we stand together and make it legal

We come a long ways in the past 12 years and everyyear more states are legalizing for medicinal, we have made progress so who knows, it could happen one day. I work hard for this cause and I try to make a difference.
I wish I could do more sometimes but family is first. I will help overgrow this country.

I'm in the process of building a website that's meant to be a compact, and utterly convincing portrait of why weed should be legal. I hope to launch it real soon, and just keep adding and adding to it.

you know what, my boss caught me smoking in the back parking lot one day, and was like, what are you doing? when he walked over he smelled it and said damn that smells good. so i gave him a hit, than after work, i hooked him up with a zip. now tell me that aint wierd or some shit? i have people sign at the sat. market in p-town oregon, thats where u sign, so everyone go to skidmore fountain!

I have confirmation of over 2 million seeds spread we have team captians in 38 states and they are building teams keeping up with all the numbers of the seeds that we are spreading, We all seem to have our own paths and ways of helping the cause, as for me I'm going to keep spreadin' we are currently looking for team captians in:Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Vermont, New Jersey, Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinoiss, Tennessee, Maryland, North Dakota any body intrested let me know.pm me and I will give you the details. As for fliers I have already volunteered my time to the nevada fliers and will plan on going out there for a month to flier. STONERS UNITE!!!!! VIVA LA POT ,PAULLYGIRL

Back
Top Bottom