supporter83

Hello folks, I am new to this website and so happy that I found it. I am on a quest working on the state level for the awareness and support of House Bill84: The NC Cannabis Act. I am trying to gather as much information and speak with as many folks as possible to do my part for this bill. I would love help from other activist that have sucessful assisted in the passing of their own state bills. Would love to do some interviews with user of medcial marijuana, I want to fight hard for east coast reform. My dream is to go as far as fighting on the federal level for decriminalize all around.

I have a wonderful yet heart felt story how medical marijuana has impacted my life all around, in memory of my mother I want everyone to know her story so others can feel the benefits of this wonderful plant.

I used marijuana to curb anxiety and deal with pain associated with fibromyalgia and restless leg syndome. I have some arthritis pain as well, nothing that a little marijuana can not take care of. I thrive more when I partake then when I am not. Typing all my editorials, exercise, life in general would be impossible if I did not have my medicine. It works better than any other medication I have used for any of my ailments I deal with. (plus, Yoga is is much easier to do after a small intake off the bong)

I love doing Yoga, Fishing, Hiking, Painting, and Drawing.

I work from home as a phone sex operator, not a big bad gig to be honest but I am more than excited to seek new employment for the sole fact of people interaction.

Look foward to getting to know all of you. :peace::420:

Welcome to 420! Interesting profession you have. Glad MMJ relieves you of the pain caused by fibromialgia.

Back
Top Bottom