kdumaine

Good Evening,

My name is Ken and I am trying gather as much info and I can on cannabis. I suffer from severe Tourettes Syndrome and I am not responding to Pharmaceuticals at all. As a matter of fact then have done more harm then good as I was just dx'ed with Tardive Dyskinesia due to my long term use of Haldol. I live in Florida and we are voting on medicinal MJ in November and I really hope it passes. This is a plant that can help many many people. I have suffered with ts since I was 14 and I now am 43. I live in constant pain but refuse to take pain meds for fear of addiction. Are there any other TS sufferers in here? I would love to hear your stories. Thanks for reading mine.

Hello Ken. Good to see you on here. I am sorry to hear you suffer. I do not have TS but use for pain. I just wanted to welcome you here and hope the best for you. I am a grower and do so for the love of growing and as well to help others and my self in my area. You ever just want to chit chat feel free to click on any of my links and do so.

Hello Ken. Good to see you on here. I am sorry to hear you suffer. I do not have TS but use for pain. I just wanted to welcome you here and hope the best for you. I am a grower and do so for the love of growing and as well to help others and my self in my area. You ever just want to chit chat feel free to click on any of my links and do so.

Hello friend! Sorry bout your health and I hope you can grow your own for your pain.
I have found plenty on this site, more than enough to get you started.
Not to mention; everyone is so friendly here.
You will have a great time here and good luck with whatever you decide.

:welcome: 420 is a great site im sure you will make many good friends on here ken mmj is a wonderful relief from many conditions the only reason the powers that be are against her there would be no more pharmacies only headshops one drug that covers all ailments that grows from the ground theres also the decrease in crime alocohol consumption etc from legalisation of mj government will do whatever to stop this loss of cash so good luck with the legalisation america is def making steps forward these days :bong:

Thanks for writing me, I may just have to hit you up on that offer sometime.

Ken, it is good to have you here. :welcome: to :420: where we all are family and friends. There are a lot of friendly people on here with excellent information to share. The latest that I hear out of FL is that they have about 80% going to vote yes on medical. :thumb:

I have a few links that might help.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge
that are willing to help. :peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom