Old stoner new member

Sweetloudo1

420 Member
I found this site by accident and love what I have seen so far. I'm 55 and have used cannabis on and off for 30 years. Only recently as I have gotten older have I come to appreciate it's medicinal properties. I have a hip that needs replacing but thru yoga and eating a clean diet I have been able to postpone surgery. My job can be labor intensive and I also officiate basketball for extra income, between the job and the weekends on the court yoga alone has not been enough. I started to imbibe again last year and it is like a friggin miracle what a few hits does to my pain. With no pain I am able to do what all therapists recommend with most injuries, movement. So after reffing 4 or 5 games and taking a few hits I am able to go home and stretch or do so some light yoga, where as before I would get home lay around and hope the next day would be better. It is night and day the difference. So now I use a combo of CBD oil and smoking to keep the pain and inflammation to a minimum. It's a crime that this plant is illegal. I love what you are trying to do here.
Best of luck.

Sweetloudo

Welcome, Sweetloudo! :welcome:
I'm an "old-timer" like you and can tell you that you've definitely come to the right place! :passitleft:
You'll find not just great growers, but great people here on :420: who are always happy to help.

Happy Harvests!

:Namaste:

K

There are other members here that have lots of research and success stories like yourself. Look for @SweetSue threads as she goes deep down the rabbit hole. Love hearing people getting relief from pain. Just busted a local MD who prescribed 11,200 oxycontin to one (1) patient last year (yes, that means he was a criminal as well)...

It's a travesty that we spend our tax dollars even bothering with this plant yet alone prosecuting those that grow it (luckily not here in Maine). But...always follow the money...if everybody could grow their own pain relief, how could Big Pharma continue to bribe politicians?

Welcome to 420! :welcome:

There are other members here that have lots of research and success stories like yourself. Look for @SweetSue threads as she goes deep down the rabbit hole. Love hearing people getting relief from pain. Just busted a local MD who prescribed 11,200 oxycontin to one (1) patient last year (yes, that means he was a criminal as well)...

It's a travesty that we spend our tax dollars even bothering with this plant yet alone prosecuting those that grow it (luckily not here in Maine). But...always follow the money...if everybody could grow their own pain relief, how could Big Pharma continue to bribe politicians?

Welcome to 420! :welcome:
Preach it!

Welcome sweetloudo1, you'll love it here. Lots of people like minded willing to help each other out. I keep singing an old line from an Eagles tune when I come here, where 'you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave'. I find that applies to me everyday. This site has so much to offer. Again, welcome aboard!

Welcome Sweetloudo1, I'm a newbie to this site also. Lots of good stuff to be learned here and lots of awesome people. I have 3 years on ya, so I can feel ya!
Good to have ya here, enjoy! :welcome:

Welcome Sweetloudo1, you will be right at home here. I have 15 years on you and had a hip replacement two years ago which has given me a new lease on life, I could barely walk because I put it off so long. The relief was immediate so if the yoga quits working please consider it, you will be amazed.

Back
Top Bottom