Let me introduce myself

Gauge Steel

Guage Steel, ha ha. Been lurking these halls of wisdom for a while now. Incredible bunch of people with an amazing amount of knowledge. Thanks in advance for bringing me into the fold and i know that in the future i may be able to help someone like me to be able supply themselves with needed help to cope with the challenges they face everyday as i do.

Guage

My names Heather and Im a newbie to this forum and growing. Im flowering my first grow and Im 22 days into my second grow. I also have learned soooo much "roaming the halls of 420"

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Guage Steel, ha ha. Been lurking these halls of wisdom for a while now. Incredible bunch of people with an amazing amount of knowledge. Thanks in advance for bringing me into the fold and i know that in the future i may be able to help someone like me to be able supply themselves with needed help to cope with the challenges they face everyday as i do.

Guage

welcome to the 2 of you :)
My names Heather and Im a newbie to this forum and growing. Im flowering my first grow and Im 22 days into my second grow. I also have learned soooo much "roaming the halls of 420"

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Back
Top Bottom