StoneBoyBlitz

MVC-674S.JPG

MVC-665S.JPG

MVC-664S.JPG

HEHEHE I GOT A BANNANA!
MVC-663S.JPG

MVC-662S.JPG

ANY INFO ON ANCESTERY WOULD BE NICE.:Rasta:

u 2 have smoked 1 2 many,,, i said name that strain, good answers if i had asked what kinda plant this is, yes of course its a palm tree, but what strain???

thats what some one else localy had told me, and i kno there is a sustained strain of g.d.p. grown within a 200 mile circle of my loc.
t.y racefan,,. ur 1 of the people i was hoping to tell me that, lol id love to cross this with that plant with the blue pistils!

tru, ill have to find some pix to compare to, ive seen that lavender, along with Amethyst (Lineage:Lavender BudXAfghani Hawaiian) so i had to ask to get a few other opinions,, sorry for the crappy cam.,,, btw, all cfl grow

It looks pretty unhealthy to me...but the cola is nice...the leaves are all curled down and shiz
Cola13.jpg
GreatPlant.jpg

^^^my heathy girl^^^

It looks pretty unhealthy to me...but the cola is nice...the leaves are all curled down and shiz

truu, a few reasons,
the large fan leaves have alot of air moving over their surface due to cfls being close and a fan on the lights, heat being on too, its cold here, also causing dehimidity,
but this is a broke grow, 3-4 cfls is all, 3 seeds 2 fems, i did stress out that poor purple girl to get the bananna also, this girl went from the end of spring, to the end of fall, back to the begining of, the end of, spring,,,,:bongrip:

i forsee her as a good mother plant, ive also been bonsi ing some small buds, kinda f.i.m but not really missing ,just cutting the right lil leaves n caylexes. i hope to bloom for at least 1 more month:grinjoint:.

Back
Top Bottom