Light cycle left on about two hours more then should of

Infamousvince

Hi everyone. So 12 and 12 is awake from 1am to 1 pm and today I woke up late and my timer didn't reg and my plants were left awake for 2 more hours about. Should I be worried.? This is now the second time something like this happened. He other day I turned my Balace On 1k and left the room came back a couple hours later and it popped a breaker and left them in the dark for a couple hours. But after I caught that all seems to of been fine. Now I just hit I left them awake 2 hours more. Hope there gonna be ok.

hopefully they will be ok.. once I left a bunch of flowering plants two days in the darkness! one of them hermied!
welcome to :420: my fellow grower!

Hi everyone. So 12 and 12 is awake from 1am to 1 pm and today I woke up late and my timer didn't reg and my plants were left awake for 2 more hours about. Should I be worried.? This is now the second time something like this happened. He other day I turned my Balace On 1k and left the room came back a couple hours later and it popped a breaker and left them in the dark for a couple hours. But after I caught that all seems to of been fine. Now I just hit I left them awake 2 hours more. Hope there gonna be ok.

Can't do much about that unfortunately other than triple check your timers and make sure you know the limits of your breaker before you leave the room. Generally extra dark is not a big deal, but extra light is tougher on a flowering plant. If the light cycle changes alot and the plant doesn't end up getting 12 hours of dark in each 24 hour period, then it will surely start growing herms.

I doubt any damage has been done yet since your light problem was rather short lived, but try to keep that light cycle as stable as you can.

Back
Top Bottom