Light leaks

I want it all

Hello folks. So my grow is going to be happening in my closet inside my room. For air intake i have taken the closet door off the hinges to get air in however im afraid the lights from my TV will cause my plants to turn into hermies. Any advice?

Kill your television.

if you stand in your grow during 'night' it need to be completely dark to flower properly. Vents and or AC are your friend. the crack under the door can let in enough light to screw up flowering.

even the smallest source of light can herm you out. even the light on a power strip switch can do it.

Now that's a stretch imho. Did you forget about the moon?

Thanks for the quick replies. So i'm guessing the TV is out of the question unless i have proper intake from inside the closet so i can leave the door close... Any ideas of pulling fresh air into a upstairs closet? However i figured since it will be lights off at night time for me wouldn't i be able to leave the door closed therefore avoiding the light leaks from the television? and just have a fan running inside the closet during the night? If im wrong and my grow space needs proper air intake 24/7 please correct me.

Get panda paper and cover your closet doorway with it.
if the panda is sealed up at the edges to stop light, how's the air going to get exchanged?

the red light from powerstrips can mess with flowering, if its close enough to the plant, and its a touchy strain.

I have even had very bright moon light reveg a plant this summer.

so if a tv will inteerupt the light cycle will these pc blue led pc fans "hermie-out" a plant?

SSPX1602.jpg

SSPX1600.jpg

probably. why risk it?

a green one might be ok.

Back
Top Bottom