Light question!

Puff420

Sometime before Christmas a home inspector will be coming by. This means I will have to get rid of my 5, week old plants for 24-48 hours. I plan to put them in a rubber maid tote and pass them to a safe source. However this means they will be stuck with no light for this time will this have any negative reactions or will this breif break be okay anyone please advise
thanks

Re: Light question!!!

should be ok, keep it dark the whole time.

That's great thanks. But I don't know exactley when the inspector will be coming. My landlord told me before Christmas. But it might not be 5 weeks into veg. Just for example it might be three my landlord told me he would give me plenty of notice when he has a date but let's Say it's only three weeks into veg when I get my plants back should I put them back on their regular lighting schedual?
Thanks

Yeah 5 weeks would be about perfect, however if it is more like 3 weeks then they won't be mature enough. If you have to store them they will be ok in the dark if you don't exceed 48hrs, they will probably be a little shocked but should snap out of it fine. And yes, you do want to continue your current light schedule until you are ready to flower, then obviously you go to 12/12. Best of luck to ya

Thanks all I think you awnsered my question. They shouldn't be out of my care for more then 24 hrs so I guess I'll be alright. This is really just a hassel also it seems kinda stupid to me I know it's for the banks purpose but what do they think you are gonna do when they tell the tenet just keep them growing in ur place while they inspect lol. Do you think I should exstend my veg stage by a day or two would that make up for the break?

Thanks all I think you awnsered my question. They shouldn't be out of my care for more then 24 hrs so I guess I'll be alright. This is really just a hassel also it seems kinda stupid to me I know it's for the banks purpose but what do they think you are gonna do when they tell the tenet just keep them growing in ur place while they inspect lol. Do you think I should exstend my veg stage by a day or two would that make up for the break?

Are you ready to throw them into flower? Because if you are, they will be more than ready after having a dark period. Its still up to you, but it kind of would be ideal seeing as they will be having a 24-48 hr dark period(although circumstance brought it along)

Hey Dro
to awnser your question I guess my original post wasn't to clear my 5 babies are only a week old right now they all have their first set of leaves and looking sexy. I started the grow thinking that no one ever has inspected my place lol and now I can enjoy the irony lol just my luck but I guess this is just a small hic up lol.

As far as ready to flower no. They need at least 4 more weeks so I'm thinking that most likely they will still be vegging out. That's my dilema. Unfortunatley they have to hide for at least 24 hours I don't really see any way around it. I'm just concerned because of the fact that they will be pretty immature

Hey Dro
to awnser your question I guess my original post wasn't to clear my 5 babies are only a week old right now they all have their first set of leaves and looking sexy. I started the grow thinking that no one ever has inspected my place lol and now I can enjoy the irony lol just my luck but I guess this is just a small hic up lol.

As far as ready to flower no. They need at least 4 more weeks so I'm thinking that most likely they will still be vegging out. That's my dilema. Unfortunatley they have to hide for at least 24 hours I don't really see any way around it. I'm just concerned because of the fact that they will be pretty immature

ooooooh i thought they were 5 weeks old! jeez i cant read :icon_roll yea dude after your inspection is done you can go ahead and veg them for a couple more weeks, or whateva you'd like. is there a way your friend whos watching them can hang a couple cfls above them?

I highly doubt it. Sounds like a simple enough request but if they were to get any light it would probley be speratic. Which is okay it's a small price to know my plants are in trusted hands and won't get jacked or something

Back
Top Bottom