light question

quantuman

because of the high of the plant 1.60 i move her outside the closet .
also the loght 250w hps . the room area is 3x3x2.
i hang the light on the plant nearby the closet wher all the reflection .
the light not get to to the all part of the plant , i turn the plant all day to a different position . she start 2 days befor the 6 week in ths sit wher i buy its say 8-9 flowering. what you suggest me to do?
maybe to switch the light?
maybe to hang a curtain thet keep the light ?
its not the first time thet i grow this species but last grow i see result early to blooming. but its not the sime area and difrent space now isee alot of red and white hair not really blooming....
maby the 3 laft week and the ripen will do the job?
her pic of her 6 week in 12/12
SV4000026.JPG

hang some fishing weights on bud branches with big fuzzy craft store pipe cleaners [fam dolar big craft stores kids goodies school supplies etc aisle] this gets them to lay sideways for you to not hit the lights will be doing this regularly for gals in flower trying to get that aircraftcarrier deck veg canopy with a bunch of litte xmas trees buds standing above the canopy like a minature forest but right now best flatop was ony about 15 inches square with 12 trees on the landscape and a bunch of stumps from a fit of statutory picking and pruneing but any way
you could get a family size dome tent and a black poly sheet bigg enough to cover it and do that as a grow tent with the light mounted to the top where dome poles cross and a couple of fans also betwnnn tent and poly if done right you have 5-8 inch air between tent //poly overall and good air flow with internal tent fans both near vert and cross floor you can have a 3-4 ft diameter bush if done right just checked the bigger girl in the scoop away bin [6-10 1/2 holes in bottom instant close packing 4 gal pot will support a 3ft plant easy shes aabout arms length from corner to corner on the longer diagonal accross the canopy and added another tie down to a long branch with flower tip diameters of about a centimeter moved it from vert to nearly horiz and all those cm floweret will stretch to up to about 3 inch buds instead of forming one really big branch cola i'll have 10 or more medium sizers per branch if they mature the whole way

Back
Top Bottom