Light watts

fireneeb

Me and my friends got our room set up, just 2 plants in my buddies closet. We have everything good, except im worrying about our lights. They are only 30 watt fluorescent lights, and cost 45 bucks so we went cheap, but will 30 watt even work?

you should be useing at least 60 watts per sqft at a min so take the amount of watts and divide it by sqft and that should tell you! if it will work or will you get only leaf flos work if all you need is leaf to get by on... otherwise there are better lights for a little more money! good luck and may the green gods be with you!

no matter the stage they are in... they do best with this amount of light the more the better.. except when early clone stage and seedlings just popen out... cannibis is a light lover and love a high but balanced light spectrum till late flowering they need a little more red spectrum and less blue or white depending the strain the more northern strains like a little less of the reds and more blue due to the areas they orrigante from... and strains on the equator get more of a red spec in the summer months so this type indoors needs a reder spec... HPS is a more red spec and MH is more blue and does better in the veg stages flos work ok if nothing else is avalible and if use cool white is a bluer spec and can get ok results just need alot of them to produce dense buds of quality... if useing flos go for a indica strain they will do best and may finnish in less time and a little shorter hope this info helps
the best of grows to ya !:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom