Light

Skrillex719

Hello! so i got some qucik questions for my plants that will hopefully grow in my closet. I am trying 2 methods. i read that after the seeds have germinated that they should then be put into soil, and have 18 hrs of light and 6 hours of dark. i also read that after you have germinated the seeds, that you should put them in the dirt, and keep them in complete darkness until they break ground then put them in light for 18hrs of light and 6 hrs of darkness. For future growing references, i have 2 directly under light, and 2 in complete darkness. both are in the solo plastic cups with 2 slits at the bottom of the cup for each. For the 2 in light, i have a 24 inch fluorescent grow lamp in a cabnit thats about 2-3" from the soil. Is that enough light for thhe entire grow if i am doing 2, fairly small plants (12-20" is what im aiming for due too such a small space :p) keep in mind i am going covert because i am trying to hide my secret garden from my parental unit. Thanks guys!
:blunt:

How many watts are your lights? And also soon as seeds germinate u must bury them about a quarter inch into the soil & lightly cover with soil. Don't pack down tightly as roots need to breath and your seedling needs to break surface. You are correct in keeping flouro's about 2" from soil. The seedlings need light to grow bro so get those poor things out of the dark.

Back
Top Bottom