Will this work for my grow room

xxdeadfreakxx

Hello I am new to growing and am giving it a shot, ive 2 plants that I first did the plastic bag trick to germinate them and ive been just putting them outside during the day and bringing them in during the night but I want to have a controled enviroment indoors to have my grow. but this is kinda what I came up with. I have a hole in my wall that your supposed to put ur TV into but I just lined it up with some alminum foil and got 2 GE Plant lights 65 watts.

Re: wil this work for my grow room

Thanks for the reply bro, I just switched the bulbs out with some cfls I had in my celeing fan til I can get some better cfls lol

It's a small space, but you can certainly get something out of it. There are things that I would do differently, but everyone has to find out what works for their situation. If you just want to get some experience and don't mind being confined to such a small growing environment then that space can work. If you want bigger plants and higher yields than you may be better off shifting them from outside/inside as you were or finding a larger indoor space for them. It's all relative to your particular situation and what you can provide to your girls. Like most ladies, the quality of effort that you put into the relationship influences what they put out.:)

For right now that space is all I have until I'm able to build a grow space larger , I just am getting everything started up in there basically. Thanks for the tips tho really appreciated

Back
Top Bottom