Will this Work?

Mayjor

Hey guys...wanted a little advice on my grow box...at first i had some heat problems so i wanted to get your view on my revised setup. Im in a mini fridge running 3 CFLs right now but intended to use 7 before my plants got nuked. Im using a 6 inch fan in a 6in-4in reducer in hopes of adding a carbon filter later. I drilled alot of small holes in the bottom for a passive intake but it didnt work at all so i just added these 3 tubes in there to maybe increase airflow and reduce heat. Will this work? I only plan on having 2 plants when its all said and done. Should the intake/fan combo ive made be sufficient? Heres a link to the thread with my plant pics :)() in it Me again - Heat, Nute burn, or pH problem? Any help/info/suggestions would be appreciated. The plants in that thread are all between 6-8 weeks old (most recent pics posted) and they are all still really small due to the trauma theyve endured. Pics osf the box, fand, and intake below. Thanks folks.

IMG_002531.jpg

IMG_002732.jpg

IMG_002832.jpg

are you wanting to keep the plastic and insulation? cause if you removed this it would help a lot with cooling, but if your going to need it come the warm months leave it in. it will also give you a bit more room in your box. as far as your intake i think the rule is twice the size of your exhaust (min.), for good air flow.

I thought it was less intake than exhaust for the whole negative pressure thing? And ya...i have to keep the plastic because theres nothing behind it. Most of the foam insulation is gone so it would just be 2 walls and a roof lol

Anyone? I just installed a thermometer in the box and even with the recent mods i was at a constant 88ish-91ish degrees. i cant imagine what the temps were at first. Im about to add a couple more intake tubes. I also have a couple of 12v PC fans...any recommendations on what to use them for? Intake? Circulation? Im clueless folks. HELP

you need circulating air bro.. ur plants need water, oxygen and growing medium.. long as u have these basic things the rest can be easily monitored, dont put lites too close to ur plant, dont over/under water or over feed ur plants nutes.. Ive had some average plants turn into an ok yield..

Back
Top Bottom