Lighting Conundrum?

HorseBadoritz

High 420 Folks,

I have this tent:

Mother_Keeper_Bullet_Points_GALLERY.jpg

I'm thinking of running a 25-30 1gal grow bag perpetual sog.

I think I could squeeze 3 2' 4 Tube T5HO 104w Sunblaze fixtures in there. I know that 2 will fit. I have the fixtures, but I'd have relamp to bloom lamps. I think I can get 2 8packs of Agromax (?) for around 70 bucks.

I could get a 250w CMH horizontal bulb and ballast kit for about 130 bucks. I have a mogul and open hood. I am figuring 250w in that tent is borderline heat manageable with stuff I have, but I'm not sure if 150 would be enough light for good buds?

What do y'all think would be my most bang for the buck, or more importantly, the most bang for the buds :)

Thanks for any ideas.

:peace:

Hey Horse,

I'm runnin a 250w horizontal CMH in a 23"x27"x55" cab. You could prob get a 400w in that thing running a 6" inline fan. I feel like I can almost squeeze a 400w in my small space, but it just would be a bitch to get the heat out.

Dunno how a 400w sealed hood would do v. a 250w open hood. Would be nice to know!

:peacetwo:

Marley

Hey Horse,

I'm runnin a 250w horizontal CMH in a 23"x27"x55" cab. You could prob get a 400w in that thing running a 6" inline fan. I feel like I can almost squeeze a 400w in my small space, but it just would be a bitch to get the heat out.

Dunno how a 400w sealed hood would do v. a 250w open hood. Would be nice to know!

:peacetwo:

Marley

High Marley,

As cool as it's been getting, the 400 option is looking better and better! Heat and light. :grinjoint: The 400 would give me about 50w/sq'... but cut way down on the plants' headroom, and not leave much for a margin of error.

Thanks for the ponder :peace:

Back
Top Bottom