Lighting issue?

Draz

Hey all,
I had to order a new relay/contactor, so for a week my lights have been plugged straight into the timer.. I was expecting the contator to arrive before the timer blew..it didn't..:S

My lights have now been on nearly 24 hours..

In short, should I wait until the correct time they are meant to go off to turn it off ? Or should I just shut it off now.?

And what i'll efffects will it have on my buds, I am on my 6th week of flower..

Many thanks in advance..;)

Re: lighting issue..?

If you're in the 6th week of flower, you need to give those babies some dark time. Always have a back up timer ready to go! In the mean time, set your cell phone alarm to go off twice a day, 12 hours apart. You're going to need to manually turn your lights on & off until you get it all sorted out. I would shut it off now & turn them back on their normal schedule. 24 hours of dark won't hurt them in flower. People have lost power longer than that and have been fine.

Re: lighting issue..?

If you're in the 6th week of flower, you need to give those babies some dark time. Always have a back up timer ready to go! In the mean time, set your cell phone alarm to go off twice a day, 12 hours apart. You're going to need to manually turn your lights on & off until you get it all sorted out. I would shut it off now & turn them back on their normal schedule. 24 hours of dark won't hurt them in flower. People have lost power longer than that and have been fine.

Thanks for the reply.. I ended up turning it off not long after posting this, then my contactor arrived the next morning before they were dude to come on again, so all was good :D

Back
Top Bottom