Lighting situation

Saramhite

I was using my shed for my flowering room but the temperature is dropping to low. if I turn my lights off it will drop dogawn to 54 degree. so I left my lights on I am transferring my plants to my gargage it is way warmer in there than
out in the shed. my lights are on a 12/12 what should I do because they have been on way over 12 hours?

Temps dropping below 15c /59f for a prolonged peroid of more than a few to several days may shock the plant & stunt growth with worst case scenerio death...

I suspect winter is coming & temps will drop even further !

Insulation may be required or even a thermostat heater to keep an ambient temp in growing area whilst lights are off.

Avoid electric blow heaters these are some to 2 to 3 kw juicey per hour... effects electric bill big time !

I would be more inclined at looking at some form of oil radiotator/bar & thermostat being some what cheaper to run :thumb:

Parafin heaters can be cool as they produce carbon dioxide as a by product, ya don't one of those in ya grow tent tho but inside a garage may prove worth while...

yes their have started their flowering bud the bud are very small at 8 weeks old
2012-10-14_21-14-38_70.jpg

I Just have a couple questions. I have 3 plants grwoing right now that are females and I have 2 65W bulbs and one 55W bulb. The plants are about 2 and a half weeks into flowering. My concern here is that the two 65's are 'Soft White' and the 55W bulb is a 'Cool White'. How will this affect my grow and is that enough wattage (185W) for three plants?
Oh, and they do look very good right now and seem to be on the right track. Very strong stems and great leaves. The area is well ventilated.

Back
Top Bottom