lights on or off?

fasts102376

sorry for so many threads.. this might sound crazy but here i go.. i had 8 seed that crack under the paper towl method.. i put them in the cheap blocks they fill like whool what ever there called. my Q's is after theyed cracked and i put them whool r the lights surposed to be off or on? thanks:allgood:

thanks budd no wonder i can't get them started right:cheesygrinsmiley: i've allway kepted the light on dumb me lol:smokin: mabe i will have more luck this way.. lol thanks a :phew: :phew: bunch:phew: god bless p-420

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: i have a Q'S... i have a 400w mh with a 360hps convertion bulb... will it hurt to ad cfl around the botton of my plants to help it grow? i don't know if will mess the plant up with 2 different light spectrum? thank u:allgood:

Growing slow said:
That is fine. I do that also.The CFL will increase veg growth. So i turn those light off during flowering but they work great during veg.

GS
thanks growing slow:adore: i was hoping it would help during flowering.. lol:allgood:

CFL's on the side might make the "unenlightened" little buds in the undercanopy a little bigger and more potent. If you are the type that harvests tops and then lets the bottoms finish, you may have less finishing time if they get a little more light while their big sisters are plumping up in the canopy. Who knows, couldn't hurt to try unless you have marginal temperature issues. CFL does add some heat to the surroundings through that little ballast.

Back
Top Bottom