on or off

rnwy29erclr

my plants are in day 15 of 12/12 flowering they are in soil and all look good so far, my question is i have to be gone for 1 day so i wont be able to turn on or off the light for 1 day, i dont have a light timer so what should i do, leave light on untill i get home 28 hrs latter, or leave lights off untill i get home? thanks for input

i would leave the lights off.

u should consider getting a light timer it makes it a whole lot easyier. U can pick one up cheap at the local hardware store or any wal-mart has them also. Have two digital ones that are easy to use and i paid only 8$ each . a lowes or home depot should have some thing like that too.

thank you every one for your input, as soon as i can i will pick up a timer, i will leave the light off, plus its prolly safer. thanks every1

thank you every one for your input, as soon as i can i will pick up a timer, i will leave the light off, plus its prolly safer. thanks every1

safer only if you have a realy jerry rigged setup or some thing. I have one timer going for the lights and one for my small space heater to help the lights out temps to get them up to 63F-68F. In my apartment and i might as well be living at the girlfriends house i only stop at home every 3 days or so just to check on the plants and to water them

Back
Top Bottom