Lil' Help Harvest top 1/2 only

clayhead

Hi Everyone, I haven't chimed in for awhile but I have popped in to keep up on your journals.
I have had switch to using T-5's but now at harvest time only the top half of my plants are ready and the bottoms need more time. Can I harvest the tops and return the bottom half to the flower room with success ? I am sure that I would have to start my feeding program again . Right ?
Your knowledge and shared experiences are greatly appreciated.
:thanks:

Hi clay head i have never done this before but id like to input.

I dont think there is any problems with chopping the tops and leaving the bottoms to continue. Depending on what outcome you want depends on picking up feeding again.If you only want to mature the lower buds more before chopping i wouldnt add any more nutrients but if you wanted to increase the amount of flowers down below then i would pick up a light feed.

Best way to learn is by your own experience but i think your on to a win win.

Hey Godspeed I have seen you around a lot but weve never talked. Thanks a lot for your input. That was pretty much what I was thinking........... I have already flushed all the plants so don't really want to feed them more. I think maybe 2 weeks more and they will mature :thanks: G.S. I'll let you know what happens. Some times People ask for advise when they kind of know what they are going to do ...... just looking for reassurance I guess :thanks: Again :peace: Brother

Hey Godspeed I have seen you around a lot but weve never talked. Thanks a lot for your input. That was pretty much what I was thinking........... I have already flushed all the plants so don't really want to feed them more. I think maybe 2 weeks more and they will mature :thanks: G.S. I'll let you know what happens. Some times People ask for advise when they kind of know what they are going to do ...... just looking for reassurance I guess :thanks: Again :peace: Brother
You will probably shock the plant a little, but you could take the tops, foliar feed the girls with liquid seaweed or something similar and finish your blooming. You can also reveg the plant and then rebloom...I have had a very limited success with revegging, but it does work. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom