Listing co-op and doctors

Founder
need some feedback...

do you think having the co-ops listed in the links section and in the forum is too confusing for the average stoner patient?

i think they should just be in the forum, get people used to looking there...
what do you say?

i really need some feedback on this...
i want to display the co-ops and doctors so they are very easily found.
but do not want to confuse anyone...
there is a LOT of information here to sift through to find what you want, and that is not the easiest task for some...

i think if i restrict the co-ops to the forum and have reviews of them in there and whatbot, the links to them will just be useless...i want to add extra methods, but at the same time, not confusing the stoned patient surfing for a doctor or medicine.

:smokin:

Have to be real careful with reviews.. someone just may want to give a fucked-up review just to be vindictive or to sabotage.. it's a tricky thing to be sure.

There are over 200 MCDs in California now. A complete list with the services they offer might be nice and would be an original presentation, not just a blurb on what "purple" they have in stock or that shit..
More on the vein of is it in a safe neighborhood, is their attitude good, are the security people cool or assholes, can one medicate in the MCD, do they offer other things like health services, legal assistance, directions via mapquest, etc..

Just what do they do for the patients they service. When all the data has been gathered perhaps a scoring system can be set up..

I'm babbling.. I just want to see a tool for patients to help them find a good MCD. To create such a listing would be invaluable to medical marijuana patients.

well the thing is only accept the good reviews that way any liability doesnt lie on your shoulders 420, hey the news and the gov't do it, why not let the stoners have media editing? keep it forum based, i think the other method might just confuse people, i mean come on were stoners after all, if people dont wanna sift through info for the things they need, they dont need pot after all.

thanks sx...

well, i'm not planning on listing all of them...
just the good ones...
and only the ones who agree to advertise with us...
it's a trade...
they get listed, we get a little coin for our efforts and overhead...
plus this way, we can see the co-op itself and if we don't like them, we pull thier ads and stop collecting...
you guys never donate, so we gotta work hard for it and this is one way we do so...
gotta make some money somehow to keep this place alive and well..
yesterday my host tells me i need a new server...AGAIN.
$700 setup fee and $350 a month hosting...
then there's the new gallery software and programming...$566....
then there's a new monitor, $300, since i can't find someone to donate one..
then there's toner that just ran out $75...
then there's the $255 i still owe greg for upgrading the forums...
and $250 for the email server software...
etc, etc, etc...the list of expenses and responsibilities goes on...
thank you for shopping and have a nice day.
:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom